September 18, 2004 | Web Design & Development
Got a bit more done, though less than I should have.
URLs in entries are now translated into links, I’m showing comments, the titles page is nicely formatted now.
Next implementations are gonna be: adding comments, a page where I can add stories instead of doing it via phpMyAdmin (I wanted a working system before i did that, then I wasn’t changing the page every time I changed or tweaked the system, and trying out a [more] tag to cut off long posts on the front page.
If that [more] tag works, then you shouldn’t see anything below this paragraph.
This is more text… It should only show up on the Archives pages