Fork me on GitHub

article

RSS Snafu Fixed

August 3, 2005 | Web Design & Development

I noticed a snafu with the links in the RSS feed this morning. I forgot to update the links in the RSS feed when I changed domains so when a link was followed to read the full story the user was not presented with the full story.

That has now been fixed. If a story felt incomplete recently you might try looking at it again – there just might be more to it 😉

3 Responses

Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.

  • Completely unrelated to the RSS thing you are talking about there, but why not AJAX for your little new way of sorting archives. Real time call for a certain month when somebody clicks on it 😉 Btw, full introduction article on AJAX (more on the XML part), SVG and why, DTDs are old (mainly other schemas like W3C Schema, RNG, Schematron), etc. are gonna be up soon or later.

    tom, August 3, 2005 11:19 pm | permalink

  • Yeah, I’ve been using AJAX at work, just haven’t taken the time to implement anything with it here. It is perfect for the archive sorting…

    Shawn Parker, August 4, 2005 12:12 am | permalink

  • That might take a while though – I got intrigued enough to load up Ruby on Rails and I have a feeling I’m gonna be messing with that for a while…

    Shawn Parker, August 4, 2005 12:14 am | permalink

Comments are closed