Below is a small sampling of my photography that I’ve posted to my Flickr account.
My photography was once my career, but now it keeps me out of trouble in the off hours. But don’t make any mistake, just because something isn’t a career doesn’t mean that it can’t be an obsession nor bankrupt you… 300mm f/2.8 IS’s don’t grow on trees, you know 😉
I had the pleasure for a short time of shooting concerts for the Denver Post’s Reverb Music Blog. It was, well, lets call it a labor of love project.
- Outside Lands 2012, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
- Bridge School Benefit, The Shoreline Amphitheater, Mountain View, CA
- KT Tunstall, The Bluebird Theater, Denver, CO
- Off with their Heads, Against Me, & The Dropkick Murphys, The Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
- Dirty Beaches, MINKS, & The Dum Dum Girls, Hi-Dive, Denver, CO
- Git Some & Wovenhand, The Marquis Theater, Denver, CO
- MiMOSA & Sound Tribe Sector 9 (STS9), The Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, CO
- L.R.B.O., Gama Bomb, Evile & Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (D.R.I.), The Bluebird Theater, Denver, CO
- Freelance Whales & Miniature Tigers, Hi-Dive, Denver, CO
- Brandi Carlile, Boettcher Concert Hall, Denver, CO
- The Heavy, Paramount, Denver, CO
- No 1 Left Standing, Lost Point & Seasons End, Rhythms, Denver, CO
I’ve also started moving photos to my photos site. This is a mix of personal photography as well as a digitization effort of family slides taken by my grandparents.